Comic-Con 2009


Okay, finally leaving for the Con tomorrow morning. Have to get the booth setup and operational by 3pm for Premiere Night. Excited. I think half-the-webomic world is headed for San Diego right now. Been following several tweets from Sohmer (LICD) and Jennie Breeden of Devil's Panties. (I think she's still stuck trying to get a flight out of Atlanta) so far.

Anyway, I have a couple of booth helpers this year, so with any luck, my time at the table will be a bit more limited than in other year's past.

I need to get in touch with "John Boy" and a few other artists I met on Artists Alley a couple of years back and talk to them about pitching comics. Yeah, something new for me, but a Director I like working with and I have a cool story that would rock as a graphic novel.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it. Should be great fun!

Comments